Do you play paddle? Then you NEED to attend this KPTC sponsored clinic.
The KPTC is STRONGLY encouraging players of all abilities to attend, as this will improve your game and the enjoyment you get out of playing paddle.
The KPTC club pro, Paul Stulac (and company), will be offering two tracts based on skill level. The schedule for the day will unfold as follows:
Coffee/Bagels: 9:00 to 9:30
- Beginner/Intermediate: 9:30 to 11:30
- Net and back court positioning
- Shot selection (it’s a game of errors not winners, defend, the window effect)
- Serve principals
- Lunch: 11:30 to 12:45
- During the lunch hour, there will be a demonstration match by your instructors
- Intermediate/Advanced: 12:45 to 2:45
- Advanced net and back court positioning (the traffic light principal, home base, lock and load)
- Advanced shot selection (go low, get high, it’s a small window, bail)
- Advanced serve principals (spin, Aussie, retreat)
The cost is $10 per person. This includes an hour of on-court instruction, lunch, and refreshments.
Sign Up & Payment:
If you are interested in participating please send an Interac Email transfer to Chris Sabine: email@example.com, as well as an email to Chris indicating you’d like to attend.
Please use the following security question for your e-transfer: What are the initials of the club? Answer: KPTC.
If you are unable to make an email transfer payment, please coordinate payment with your league convenor.